Monday, February 8, 2010

Another discarded element?

I keep making progress on the new box, which is a good feeling. I am very pleased with the chartreuse color of this fabric. I had only a very small piece of that. I dyed more and I think I nailed it!







Now on to the other element. Each little piece was cool but put together it looks like a "piggy round table", doesn't it? At this point, I am not sure it will stay. It would loose its piggy-ness once it is incorporated into the box but I don't know if I like the proportion of this and the other things together. I have to wait until I have all the pieces and see how they look. Since putting them together is the last thing I do, it will be easy to discard it or not or may be replace it with something else. Who knows???

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Now that chartreuse is something else! Do you think it would go with the pink in my Arabesque?

Martine said...

I think Chartreuse goes with just about everything! I love that color.