Friday, October 10, 2008

Burton Gallery exhibit

I am getting ready to leave to attend the opening of the 3rd annual show "The Art of Fiber" at the Burton gallery in Clarkesville, GA. I am thrilled to have been invited to be the "special guest artist" and I know that I will be in great company. So if you travel around that part of the country (until December 20) make sure to stop by, see the exhibit and all the other wonderful art in the gallery. And if you can, come on over tomorrow and join the fun!

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Did you take any pictures? Would love to see them!

Martine said...

I did not post any pictures since it would have involved artwork from other people and I have been very careful not to post any images of work that is not mine, or people without permission. This is also the reason I had not posted an images of the Festival of Quilst in Birmingham even though some of the pieces were so incredible that it was hard to resist.In a way, it is a shame because it would allow people who cannot see these exhibits in person to have a glimps of them. But I also know that it has created quite a few problems. So I am erring on the safe side.