Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lark books contest

My blog has been quite silent lately. That's because I have not been able to work in the studio at all, I feel that my creativity is all dried-up, and I have nothing new to share with you. Sad!!!

One thing I would like to pass along: the following contest announcement from Lark Books. Check it out.

"W’re very excited to announce an online Quilt It! Contest running from October 15 to January 5. The contest will be open to the public and invites crafters to create and submit a photo of a quilt. And there’s a cool catch: the quilt has to be made with 3 of 5 elements-birds, mountains, silver, recycled materials, and paper. Sound like a fun challenge? We hope so! Read more about it here http://www.larkbooks.com/crafts/quilt-it-contest"

No comments: