Sunday, May 31, 2009

Finished!

I am finally done with my new "Offering" titled "Keeper of Seeds"! All I have to do is finish the closure on the necklace (parts on order so I have to wait) but other than that, it is all done! Here are some snapshots (I will have it photographed on Tuesday).

Seeds here can be taken literally (there are real seeds in the glass globe inside) or figuratively. The quote, by Marion Zimmer Bradley, says "Flowers and fruits are only the beginning, in the seed lies the life and the future." The rose design is actually traced on the macro photo of a real seed pod. Right now, I am fairly pleased with the whole thing but I do have to get away from it for a while to be able to really enjoy it! (If you click on some of the images you can see a larger version)





















No comments: